X Enhancements?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by sonerer, Oct 18, 2005.

1. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Suggestions for enhancing your trip?

+ I was wondering if having a nang (Nitrous Oxide) when your buzzing is a good
    idea.

+I cant remember or cant be bothered finding the post about the vics inhaler,
    why is it dangerous nagognog2?</span>

</span>

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Vick's Inhalers contain the levro-form of methamphetamine. While not giving one a CNS stimulant effect like meth, it does act to stimulate the sympathetic nervous system. MDMA is already an CNS stimulant. Mixing the two can put an undue strain on your heart muscles and possibly cause a number of other problems. There is no real point to trying to get high on a Vick's Inhaler in the first place - despite the blatherings of some idiots who will tell you it is the same thing as meth - so why mix it with some good MDMA and possibly make yourself sick?

3. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks mate[​IMG]

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    n2o and XTC is a wonderful combo and its definitely worth experimenting with. My friends and I have used the vics vapor inhaler things all the time when rolling. I think nanognog2 is talking about something different that what My friends and I usually use when rolling. They dont try to get high off of it, it just feel awesome to stick the tube up your nose and take a huge whiff. So refreshing, you can feel it through your whole body. Also, you can get a friend to blow it in your eye which feels nice, but I have heard there are dangers to this method. I would recommend just sucking on it through via your mouth or nose. It feels awesome, and My friends and I have never had any ill side effects from it.

5. Mace

Mace Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am also curious as to what enhances the effects of mdma. Anyone know of any good ideas that works well for them?

6. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Read up on piracetam and friends. They apparently enhance your experience and make it like it were the first time again

7. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
  8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry for the confusion - I'm used to the idiots here in the States. Yes, anything that first increases your serotonin levels before the MDMA dumps them will enhance.

9. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    A low dose of TMA-2. (0.3 mg/kg)

10. Mace

Mace Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim's very interested in this piracetam.He plans on buying a bottle of it. Now whathes trying to do is really makehis next roll fantastic. Hes only rolled about 5 times, and is going to Vegas in a month. He plans on taking 5-htp, a multivitamin, and piracetam as daily suppliments until then. He also plans to stop taking the products about 48 hours before he pops them. He was wondering ifhe can take the piracetam right up to when he pops themdma.Is it better to do it that way, or to have a deadline like you should with the 5-htp?

11. Blake

Blake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Are there any dangerous effects in combining MDMA w/stimmulants i.e. cocaine or even something like purified caffeine powder?

12. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes, it could possibly kill you from having a heart that is overstimulated

13. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

Why bother? If you want a stimulant take aphetamine.

14. Bean

Bean Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend always does both coke and XTC, likeone before the other. Is this risky by any means? Or is it just increasingthe high.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's risky if I have an undiagnosed (or diagnosed and he's stupid) problem with his heart, or weak arteries somewhere. It's never a brilliant idea to put excess strain on your system. Remember John Belushi?

16. Salim

Salim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    AFAIK They only contain the methamphetamine in the US. I remember some skier getting banned from the Olympics because he used a Vick's inhaler because he was used to European ones which were okay but he used an American one.

17. kieran

kieran Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im so confused when peopel write "SWIM" and other abbreviations...what do they mean?! lol

NO worries just figured it out lol

Edited by: kieran

18. neoken

neoken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Rush and nitrous oxide seems to keep SWIM quite contempt while rolling.
    There is also this electric machine he has that gives him slight shocks
    which is his favorite thing to do.