Combinations - Xanax (Alprazolam) and amphetamines

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Octo42o, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim will Snort and get spun during the mid-afternoon then another couple of lines in the evening around 10. I have college now and cant be spun out or burnt out the next day. So I usually takes a half bar and passes the fuck out. Swim Recommends this combo to anyone who does meth, it takes all the paranoia away. But I would also like to know any other good combos like this.

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Klonapin/clonazepam obviously does the same

Lunesta/Zopiclone will give you a good sleep and if you had meth the night before, the drowsiness usually felt the morning after taking Lunesta/Zopiclone doesn't occur.

Another method that I found works wonders is if I have had little or no sleep (after meth use at/during night), then low dosing on GHB every 2 hours through the day has swim feeling like she'd had a good, long sleep the night before and also feels like she smoked a big rock that morning. It has to be a smaller dose than what you would usually get a buzz off, it kind of makes you feel normal/straight but with added energy and concentration.

If you have a physical addiction to sleeping pills and need to skip a dose and miss a nights sleep (for whatever reason) taking GHB in low doses the following day seems to take away most, if not all withdrawal symptoms, unfortunately GHB effects do not last long though so it is important to keep dosing to avoid Sleeping pill withdrawal. This also works for Benzo withdrawal but not as well.

1. 3/5,
      GHB works, very good info, keep on!
      Sep 6, 2006
  3. brandon561

brandon561 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Benzedrez inhalation and xanax (alprazolam).

I have snorted 0.05mg of xanax and ingested 0.05mg. I also have been inhaling benzedrex throughout the day could this be lethal?

4. gmeziscool2354

gmeziscool2354 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Re: Benzedrez inhalation and xanax.

No. End of story. In general 2 pills plus OTC meds do not lead to any significant health consequences

5. brandon561

brandon561 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Benzedrez inhalation and xanax.

So I am guessing this will be the same if he was to drink some kava extract today.