1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

XR changed overnight almost

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by izzy31, Nov 17, 2006.

1. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 16, 2006
    from turkmenistan
    SWIM chose to try IR over XR just for a change for one day. The next day, he takes the XR form and notices it feels different from the way he always does. Weaker and not the expected feeling. The IR didnt even make much of a different feeling the other times he tried it so why is it suddenly able to raise the tolerance of XR when hes taken enough XR capsules at once to overthrow that whole "half now-half in 4 hours" design by making the delayed release mechanism in-effective. Even though only half of the dose taken is absorbed at once, he still took very high doses at a time.

it's just too weird it happened so fast
  2. Miss DarkSoLovely

Miss DarkSoLovely Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 10, 2005
    When swim first switched over to XR from IR's she noticed a subtle difference too, i mean it didn't dissappoint her but but hit less hard. And Im not sure if I understand your question correctly...
    But You should pick to continue choosing whichever one does what swiy's looking for. If you build a tolerance, take a break and then go back. If you're saying you need to up your doses then do so until it works for you.
    lol, sorry if i couldn't help you out:eek: