XTC alternatives... where to buy?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Unsolved, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Okay I've heard of a couple XTC alternatives that work. Liquid E and EXPLORE XS, but I'm not really sure where to buy them on the net. I looked on goggle and a couple of other sites but came up with prettty much nothing besides Druids. Man they are expesnive now!!!! Which are nice, but there not what I'm looking for. Edited by: Unsolved

2. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sorry, you need to be a gold member in order to view sources. There is a whole part of the forum devoted to them, bummer eh?

3. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah oh well maybe someday. Def bummer. Any other web sites on the net that sell it at a reasonable price?

4. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sorry can't help you, i suggest that you and google become good friends! [​IMG]

5. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah I'll give it a shot again. Thanks for the advice my man!!!!

6. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Is "Liquid E" the same as GHB? If not, what's in it? What's in EXPLORE XS?.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  7. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I know its not GHB, but I'm not sure exactly whats in it. Some of the ingredents for sure are kept secret. Other then that your guess is as good as mine.

8. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Are you sure it's not GHB? I don't see why they would market a drug as liquid E, since liquid E is</span> GHB and therefore that would only create confusion. I would say its GHB.

9. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    I guess it depends on which specific product we're talking about, which
    gets into "sources", so I'll just wait awhile and check it out when
    I've earned my spurs..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  10. roidrage

roidrage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    In uk i can just go into a smart shop wher they sell herbal drugs mushies etc but duno if you have them in the USand if there is you will probably be wasting your money on buying them.

11. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    to be honest, I've tried a few herbal thingys that they sell in the uk and they don't really do anything! if I was u I wouldnt bother x

12. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah I have always been disapointed with the xtc alternatives that I bought from the net. I was hoping maybe this time I could find something and it would be diferent. I have a feeling if its legel then chances are its not going to work.

13. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Well don't pay any attention to what the vendors market the alternatives and their effects as. You'll just be dissapointed guaranteed. Find out what the active chemical(s) is and look that up so you can buy it knowing what you're getting.

14. dedly

dedly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the only "real" fake ectstasy is 2-c products which can be bought at. XXXXXi'm pretty sure that it is being sold as the real thing in many places... i got it a few times and either it was 2-ci or something very simialar. just alot trippier and regular old mdma. or the cooker was throwing something else into the mix...

Read The Rules Before Posting!!!Edited by: BA

15. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dude this post is so old, at least a month. I think had like 8 post at the time. Why are you answering a question that's already been answered from like a month and a half ago? [​IMG]

16. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    the only exstasy alternative ive heard about it eXplosion, but from what ive heard is becoming illegal soon, i doubt that there will ever be an alternative which is as good as mdma. My recommendation is ghb, which i believe is a wonderful drug. check out the ghb forum for more info.

17. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    There are several products marketed under the name liquid E. The one with ephedra in it is very good IMO. Nowhere to be found anymore though, as it came from the Netherlands. Ephedra is illegal there.

18. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Darn it they won't stop till there is nothing left for us that is illegel will they? Look at pro hormones. Now there illegel, what use to be used as body building supplments. So instead of buying 4-DIOL (use to be legel) my friends are buying the real steroids off the internet from UG labs. They have nothing else to really turn too, but break the law.Edited by: Unsolved

19. dedly

dedly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well, i hope i'm not breaking any rules, but just google or yahoo a word search for 'buy 2c-i' and you'll find something. vayo con dios!