XTC and work/creativity

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Silence_Inc, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't take this substance much (been 3 years now - and pure mdma only once last year)- but he was given e few pills as a present.

he was wondering if he could take 1 or a half to improve his creativity or his energy to work for school. He is in the video business and the editing stuff ... making cool stuff on pc. WXould it help? would it even be possible - or would he start to gaze at the walls and suddenly finds himself dancing in the middle of the room.

i remeber one time when I took a pill and drew all night long - not minding anything around him ...

so what are other poeple experiences with this? using it to work on a creative task?Edited by: Silence_Inc

2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hmm, i think it could work but IMO a psychadelic such as mushrooms or
    LSD would be far better. If you will be around sober people, keep
    the doses pretty low.

3. dark_emotions

dark_emotions Newbie

Reputation Points:

Hey Silence_Inc, my suggestion, I think it's a good idea. If you only take half of one. I took a full one at work and I couldnt concentrate properly. I just kept taking to people and kept going out for smoke breaks[​IMG]

Also when I take E I clench my teeth a lot and it's bothersome at work. Another thing, I do a lot of drawing myself and writing and notice that I can do those things better when I have takin an E as you said nothing around you bothers you and you can do it for hours and hours and not even think twice about it, but that's been at home and not at work. But if you think you can handle it then go ahead. Maybe you should try taking a half at home and put you mind in a state that you would be at work.

Good Luck and Have Fun[​IMG]

4. ambrosius

ambrosius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM can relate a story of sorts.

He's found that higher doses of MDMA distract him from making any music as he likes the feel of the instruments too much. However, on a low dose or while coming down, he still feels the auditory aspect and can write.

He's not very productive on shrooms as he can't think straight, but LSD is a completely different story. LSD is less scatterbrained for him and is more prone to delving down into mental spirals to pay attention to detail.

I'm not sure if that makes sense or not, but I hope it helps you.

5. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    I would rather do xtc to than lsd for this stuff ... one reason might be the fear of just not knowing how it will turn out ... cause when trippin swim mostly doesn't wanna use the mind - deffinately not for abstract computer knowledge ... but - who knows - one day he'll test it ... tnx for the advice - more poeple have stories? ...

6. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    hey guys!

swim tried it - and it works PERFECTLY! :)

swim met up with a friend on sunday ... they decided to TEST one half of the xtc to see if wim would/could use it later that week for his project. it turned out that they 2 hours later took the other half too. they listend to music - had really good talks ... it was all very relaxed and flaoting ... the xtc were elephants - whit ones - very pure. they smoked A WSHOLE lot of weed - let's say one after another. but when swim sat behind his computer the ideas flowed straight out of him - on too the screen. almost no thinking involved - just typing.

it seems that the xtc helps to get a better feeling or view on chaotic puzzles. like all the ideas that swim wrote down - popped his head sometime before in some way - but the xtc made it even better - added some good details - and putted the idea on it's perfect place in the story (he was writing a scenario) ... so I did what he planned to do all this week on less than 2 hours of typing!!! ... :) and it's really good too - even now ;)

so - xtc and creativity - perfect !

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005