Xtc-eyes

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by triptonaut, Oct 1, 2006.

1. triptonaut

triptonaut Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I have this *thing* that he can see when people have been taking xtc for some years. I don't mean when they are rolling, but when they are sober. There eyes are a litle bit different, a bit more open and they have another shine. And I don't mean for 'the day afer', but even if they have taken e months ago but before that periode very heavily.

Swim met this dude a few days ago and swim just saw he take/ has been taking e and so swim asked and he was positive about swims question.

Does anybody els notice this or is swim just seeing ghosts?

1. 5/5,
      intriguing question
      Oct 1, 2006
  2. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    No real difference I have noticed, the best way I find to tell is to find out what sort of person they are.

Sure you just have not been lucky or maybe you associate in a social circle where drugs are present a lot and thus most people you come in to contact with have taken E?

3. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think I sort of know what 'Trip' means. It's very hard to describe it, but I have noticed that the E crowd often have slightly more open body language and looser mannerisms, and are more approachable and tactile. Perhaps this loosening up of inhibitions becomes a sort of lifestyle in itself, especially if around others with a similar vibe.

I noticed this with some aquaintenances of mine; that when they were using on a regular basis, their eyes became shinier with slightly dilated pupils. They were more touchy/huggy/feely in general. But when they moved on to speed and coke, their mannerisms changed in a subtle way; it was as though they acquired a tougher exterior and became less tactile.

Incidently, I think that peoples' diets can affect what they give off. I find that people who are predominately 'meat and potatoes' and heavy beer drinkers have a coarseness about them, whereas vegetarians and particularly vegans often seem gentler and more idealistic. What I can't figure out is whether their personalities draw them towards certain drinks and food or of their diet actually affects how they view the world. Perhaps it's even a combination of both...

I found this an intiguing question. :) I've noticed over the years how heavy marijuana users often develop subtle mannerisms in common (as stereotyped in the film Cheek and Chong), though this could be part of the subculture.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      thank you for sharing this.
      Oct 11, 2006
    2. 3/5,
      nice post
      Oct 2, 2006
  4. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Nice post Mona Lisa, I can identify with the majority of that and have seen for myself the body language etc you talk about. I agree with what you say, but I have to say the eyes thing is not something I have noticed on anyone.

5. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    about 17 years or so ago swim knew a few people who were heavily into E and he remembers remarking to his brother that (he doesnt wish to offend anyone but is finding it hard to describe)they looked like they had very mild downs syndrome. sunken eyes swollen face vacant gaze.although this may have been more short term. Incidently he hasnt noticed this since.but may have stopped looking cos all my friends do E.

6. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have noticed something with the eyes before. With some of SWIM's friends who are much heavier into their XTC taking SWIM noticed almost a greyish tint to their eyes compared to what I remember the eyes looked like before and what SWIM noticed in pictures