Xtc Users =Low IQ?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Spare Chaynge, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim use to do xtc back in the 1990s, as the drug grew to become more popular swim grew increasing frustrated with the users and their level of knowledge on the drug. Swim became so tired of people making claims that their roll had heroin in it or this or that that he eventually stopped talking to most people who do x or at least about it. Why does this drug attract stupid users.. What are your thought on it. Swim thinks its because it has become mainstream

2. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Re: Xtc Users =low Iq

A lot of XTC users act like 12 year old irresponsible princesses, and it's almost embarassing sometimes. I hope by saying that comment I didn't just ruin someone's future roll when the someone starts questioning whether he acts like a 12 year old girl ;). It's funny to me how obvious some of these people's selfishness (whether they act upon it or not) becomes while rolling.

I'd hate to think what an actual 12 year old princess would be like on rolls!

3. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:

Drug use in general, due mainly to its negative hype (deserved or otherwise), tends to attract the lower echelons of society. Present company probably excluded. Therefore, drug users are more likely to abuse drugs, for example, because they are mostly idiots to start with - while alcohol abuse is comparatively small. Negativity breeds negativity.

4. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

The general mediatic perception of drug users are people of low class when in reality, it is completely untrue. People from every different kind of economical classes do drugs, and everyone does them for different reasons. SWIM happens to believe that drugs can make one smarter if used with the right intentions.

I have discovered many things about himself and the world, the universe and just a lot of knowledge in general through the usage of psychoactives.

What it really comes down to is if one has the thirst to gain as much as knowledge as he possibly can.

5. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

i dont belive heroin/coke has ever been found in xtc.swim notices alot of girls tend to use extacy as an excuse to be promiscus and has seen even more girls getting topless at partys because tehy took a roll.for some reason this opffends swim when it happens,dont know why.

6. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I understand your view on the situation. First, it is degrading that woman do that just to get attention. Second, people like to use drugs and alcohol to excuse their stupid behavior.

7. Spare Chaynge

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Much to swims dismay... swim belives that 2 tablets of xtc were found to contain heroin during the entire screening process of ecstacy.org. I do not belive how ever that it contained enough to be orally active.

Drugs in general do all that yall say . attracting lower classes. But xtc seems to attract lower classes that are just not informed about the drug they are taking.

swim asks people if he were to sell a random bag of powder with a symbol on the bag would they buy it???

8. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

If she were a real life princess, she'd be rich enough to just stick with good coke and champagne :snort: :crazy:crazy :crazy

9. flyinghamster

flyinghamster Newbie

Reputation Points:

:eek: Someone I don't know does the 3,4 and he is a supergenius

10. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I found it affected her short term memory and ability to think laterally. Fortunately the ability to think laterally and clearly returned after use stopped, though this took over two years to get 90% back. I found that she suffered from this frustrating problem while undertaking postgraduate study.

And yet, I has found that her visual memory has improved, making the study of decorative arts and art history easier for her; essay writing has also improved. Short term memory is still damaged though, especially verbally, though visual short memory is still intact.

SWIM gives daily thanks to the Lord for diaries and Word documents! Mobile phones are also a godsend so it looks as though she was born at the right time, LOL

But in all seriousness, SWIM's intellect couldn't have been too badly affected or she wouldn't have been able to successfully complete postgraduate work.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  11. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium

Strange, I don't have a lot of experience with mdma/xtc but all the people he saw on it were very social and caring about other people.

12. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Yes, I have also overwhelmingly found people to be very caring while rolling. But sometimes there are those who become blatantly uncaring and selfish. It is blatant because these people act in sharp contrast to those who are overtly empathic.

Also, sometimes you can see inner battles inside people, when a person's selfish nature is fighting his or her generous nature. From what I have seen, the generous nature always wins these observable battles, probably thanks to the rolls. People who have such conflicts I would not characterize as selfish, but rather, normal. Perhaps it is the kind of person who does not struggle at all against his or her selfish nature that is truly the maliciously selfish kind.

13. eltimmy

eltimmy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Maryland, U.S.A.
    quote: I found it affected her short term memory and ability to think laterally.

Can you ascribe this for sure to use of MDMA? Was there polydrug use for the duration of "recovery"? Marijuana? Were there any illnesses? Depression? (a notorious cognitive fucker-upper) Was SWIM exercising?

14. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Strange, I don't have a lot of experience with mdma/xtc but all the people he saw on it were very social and caring about other people.

yes some peoiple are like that,it means You has good mature friends.but other people take extacy and turn into self degrading morons,these are the people that whoever started this post was talking about.not everyone acts like a moron on extacy *most* of my friends act fine on drugs/trippping those that dont he looses respect for

15. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Some pills have had cocaine tested....who knows why. A few pills have been tested for fentanyl. I remember claims of opiate based (heroin possibly) tabs and everyone was telling everyone else to shut the fuck up and there was not such a thing as an opiate based tab. Anyways....

I don't think drug users have a low IQ, they are just uninformed and tend to believe the propaganda that is fed to them. MDMA is a wonderful drug. XTC on the other hand is a whole different story. Who knows what the fuck will be in the next batch of (insert pill stamp here) that comes through your town. METH BOMBS ARE BAD. molly is gooood. I am all for ridding the world of meth, or at least getting it far from any x PILL I want to ingest. MDA/MDMA/MDXX/caffeine are the only ingredients I think should be put into XTC pills. You wanna make SWIM nod off, then give him fentanyl blotter (yummy) or a pill that is clearly identified as fentanyl.

I have stopped trying to convince people that xtc tabs don't have heroin. Informing some people just isn't worth the effort. just leave them be with their triple stacked, heroin based blue dolphin pill.

16. Spiffster

Spiffster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o

I agree... swim gets really into thinking deeply and learning while doing things like ecstacy and marijuana... I use drugs to cure writers block ocassionally....

17. Spiffster

Spiffster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    as for the subject... SWIM really enjoys playing around and acting like a 12 year old princess... its not that I have a low IQ its just that they like to have fun... but I agree most of the bull crap is because its gone so mainstream.(<

18. Spare Chaynge

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Also the type of personality created by x is a huge problem. Many people dont talk about the after affects of x even though it has been mentioned on the thread. I feltlike his brain was in a tube of some type limiting his reason and thoughts. This lasted for a while and I did not realize that he was limited untill 2 years afterwards.

19. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I haven't experienced this after affect... More like a mental exhaustion that goes away after a day or two...

I also have a semi-theory on why X attracts the uninformed youth to more of an extent than other drugs...

The idea of sniffing, inhaling, or injecting something can easily be un-attractive to someone.. but if you go to a teenager (troubled or not, they all have some sort of stress) and say "Take this pill and you'll feel good.", then the results must speak for themselves.

When you think of it that way, it would probably be a LOT easier to convince a kid to take E than to sniff coke or even smoke up! The obvious roll they would have would make you out to be a saint rather than a dealer, and they'd want that feeling all the time, because kids can over-induldge.

Thus, uninformed kids tend to abuse E....

20. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia
    Im not sure about others, but I has relized he can lie to the bul#*it when on e's, making promises to people is always bad then relizing the next day youve done so, f#*k what has swim done!