XTC vs LSD vs weed

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by lopper7, Dec 13, 2005.

1. lopper7

lopper7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What is overall more pleasant high for you and why?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't believe there can be any cross-comparisons. That is like asking: "Do you prefer swimming in water, or flying in an airplane?"

3. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i agree, LSD is a strong hallucinogen, MDMA is closer to a methamphetamine, and weed is well weed. Try them all together! it proves for a very enjoyable experience. as long as u have some experience with them all and know to an extent what ur in for. its hard to tell you which is a better experience on there own as nagognog said thye are quite different. what kind of high r u lookin for?

4. lopper7

lopper7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ---That is like asking: "Do you prefer swimming in water, or flying in an airplane?"

I do realise this, but still I'm interested in your opinion. For example, if there was only one drug of those on the earth - which would you choose?

5. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would choose LSD. He would also choose flying in an airplane. Not necesarily at the same time though.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    If I had to choose between one for life, it would have to be weed because it's my life fuel. I smoke nearly everyday and it's one of my favourite pastimes. It would be a damn shame to never use LSD again though. I could go without MDMA rather easily. Its effects seem very artificial to me and it doesn't provide the same lasting enjoyment as the other two.

7. JaCory911

JaCory911 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Well, LSD is one of the few drugs I have not done. But as for pot vs. X, well Swim just recently did X for the first time and was satisfyed for a lifetime as far as that drug goes, still havnt recieved total satisfaction from pot so I'd want to continue smoking it more.

8. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    A year or two back and I would have definitely agreed with you Liam, but weed is starting to annoy me now when I just do it on its own (with other drugs it's as different matter): it just makes me sleepy, withdrawn, mentally deficient and does not get me high at all, UNLESS I don't smoke it for a while. Then when I smoke after the long break I get that lovely, peaceful, happy, cool high back.

Out of all the drugs you mentioned I would be tempted to say X, but dealing with the comedown without weed would be a real ball ache, so I probably would choose weed, but it's a difficult choice. I've never done acid, but if you replace acid with shrooms, then I would be very tempted to choose shrooms, as they are undoubtedly my favourite drug. Then again . . . for me, it's almost a necessity to have weed on a shroom "comedown".

However, if you expand the list of choices to cover all drugs I would probably choose coke, not because I prefer the overall experience, but because it's the most versatile of the drugs (you can take it in pretty much any situation), you can function perfectly well on it (work, gym, pub, club etc.), it is a sociable, chatty drug and it gives you an nice uncomplicated high that makes you happy and optimistic without completely destroying your sense of reality.

I do agree that it is incrediby difficult to compare drugs though. They all do completely different things and serve completely different purposes.

9. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Well, the most pleasant high is for sure MDMA. This positive feeling is incomparable to anything else. On the second place, I'll put LSD. Weed is the weakest of them all, but it is suitable for any time anwhere, therefore I can put it at the first place, too.

10. Brie

Brie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    i dont have experience with lsd but i think i'd go for weed, weed is always nice and i dont think i can go without :p

11. urbanwarrior

urbanwarrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    imagine if every drug user only had a supply of lsd or x? that would be freaky. how many peaple in the world could take either of those drugs and continue to function properly. The drug world would die out fast. both are fun. WWEEEDD.

12. urbanwarrior

urbanwarrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    imagine if every drug user only had a supply of lsd or x? that would be freaky. how many peaple in the world could take either of those drugs and continue to function properly. The drug world would die out fast. both are fun. WWEEEDD.

Tags: