XTC’s gone and shes not coming back

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by jamesdavid12, Jun 19, 2005.

1. jamesdavid12

jamesdavid12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Have been doing xtc for like 4, 5 months now and was loving it but on occasions found myself doing it up to 3 times a week especially in the holidays.

Then the highs started to become boring and spent most of my timeon pills lookin for the high, constantly asking myself am I having fun, am I sure im having fun. So I took a 2 month break. I bought 23 pills to hang me over for summer which is about to start. These are top quality yellow playsations, known to be v good.

So a mate and I took one each. He came up in a big way while I was left feeling confused betwen happyness and sadness. So i double dropped. This confussion was constant all ngiht. So I kept on double dropping. I threw up 3 times in the night to find at 7 in the morning my friend had taken 4 pills and I had taken 19!!! The truth!! Couldnt piss for a day and a half!!! Horrible 2 day comedown, memory very scatty. Wasnt a good time for me and xtc. Will I ever get the high back??

2. peggs16

peggs16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If you were doing it a lot, you need more time to recover then just a few months. Iwas tripping every weekend for about a year and taking 2-6 a night. The high began becoming less powerful. I stopped, a few months later i tried some.............It still sucked. I went on a 2 and a half year hiatus and when i took the pills again....it felt more the like the way it did when i first did it...but still not great. It can take your body years to have your brain get back to normal (also take years for you to become smart like you were before you started taking E). Now I do E once a year when i go on vacation. I pop 4 and since i hardly do it anymore and had 2 years off, i get the great high everytime.

3. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Quit, at least for a while (say...a year). Hopefully after that long you can get back the "magic," or quit entirely.

A break is the only thing that will help. Taking more and more pills will just get ya sick.

4. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Eat loads of anti-oxidants, loads of 5-htp, excercise a lot and sleep well.

Dont do any E for a year, and then only do 1 or 2 in a night.