yellow paste

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by bowlingforcindy, Oct 19, 2004.

1. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    anyone everyhad this, its base but much stronger and purer, i got an ounce of it and its quality and has rate strong taste. what do ppl know about this and what have they heard?

2. dr mambo

dr mambo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah, used to do tons of the stuff when i was 15-16.

basically just a much better version of speed. sum is cleaner than speed,but has rep round my area as being a "dirty" drug.is best to bomb it to avoid the sick taste. so far havn't seen any other posts on this website about it, guess it isn't very common in the US.

is good stuff, just dont take to much in one go, hav seen some real nasty things happen to people who did too much for them too handle. about half a gram is a decent dose for a first time.
    an ounce is nice, EDIT: Do not post prices Edited by: sitbcknchill

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yum! Proper Base! Be careful, be VERY careful. This shit is really, really nice! Too damn nice in fact.Very easy to get through a lot in a very short period, and that way lies some very interesting times.
    Phet is a much underrated psychedelic, especially as the psychedelic effects don't kick in til you stop taking it - a very intense trip through the dark side of the human psyche,and it can take quite some time before the clouds clear. Having said that, there's a lot to be learnt from the dark side, and boy do you appreciate the light when you come through!
    Plenty of water, B vitamins, C vitamins(fruit), calcium and magnesium supplements(phet leaches calcium from the system like you wouldn't believe!), and watch the paranoia! Any shortness of breath or persistent gut ache- stop taking it.I gave myself asthma with this shit(anything that puts a strain on your heart puts a strain on your lungs), which cleared up after a few months of leaving it alone, and more than one friend has damaged their stomach and pancreas with mid to long term use, and I aint gonna mention what happened to their heads!!! [​IMG]
    Share it about so you don't end up taking it all yourself(all too easy to do!),and above all HAVE FUN! But do keep yours eyes open, not that you'll be doing anything else for a while! Which reminds me, the thing that f*cks people's heads up aint necessarily the phet(although the dopamine and adrenaline overload doesn't help!),but the lack of sleep - if you don't sleep you don't dream, but after a while the dreamstate WILL kick in while your awake, and that way madness lies!
    Sorry if I've scared you, but knowledge is power, and you did ask!Take it easy!

Edit: No Prices Edited by: sitbcknchill

4. Dr. Shadow

Dr. Shadow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    ussualy the yellow colour is just something went wrong in the process. but it can be strong

5. Dj_chill

Dj_chill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Good sound advice from mickle there, lets face it base does rock( Nae pun intended) but you end up using more and more and its hellish easy to go through an oz in 3/4 weeks, more if you can afford it!! Wsatch out for snorting tho, some people cant as their noses' start bleeding....and remember, my mates and I have a saying..A little dab'll do ya!

6. Salim

Salim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have come across some of this yellow paste. I want to snort it but it is too sticky. Is there anything I can cut it with to make it snortable? Or anything else I can do to it?

7. Dj_chill

Dj_chill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was advised not to cut this paste as it tends to lose some of its strength, what I wud usually do is keep it in the freezer overnite, next day take it out and leave the bag unsealed(preferably in a metal tin) for another good few hours till it hardens into small rocks, then you can sieve and snort or take it orally, Cheers x