1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - yellow powder? any experiences?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Portaldweller, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Portaldweller

Portaldweller Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ok so Swim and My friend just got some Meth that was yellow and told to us to be Crank. I know crank all to well and was excited, When Smoked it even had similar taste. Swim IV .25 in .15 unites distilled water and it mixed much like crank where it got cloudy and when pulled up had the color of the Meth. After Blasted there was absolute 0 effect other than slight head ache knowing it was bunk Swim looked to his friend to see the effects from him smoking it. When looking at the Puddle it stayed wet much longer then expected and appeared to have spots in it. My friend got really sick to his stomach after smoking it.. Want to know what the Cut was that could have possibly been used to make it resemble and taste like crank but have 0 effect other than make you sick. thought maybe it was made from inhalers?

2. PsychoActivist

PsychoActivist Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    It is virtually impossible for us to ID a drug over the internet... It could have been anything.

I may be wrong here but I believe, if it was propylhexedrine from inhalers, unless it was a really good extraction it should have still had a vague odor of menthol-lavender. Again someone may correct me here, but I didn't think the smell completely dissapated through the simple extraction.

It sounds like thats what it very well could have been from the way you described it, but You should have still felt something off of that if it was.

As I said... it's impossible for us to know.

3. Portaldweller

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    You reports there was no menthol lavender smell or taste. Some one suggest baby laxative but if was so I would have had to take a shit immediately after IV use.

4. vorsybl

vorsybl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It is possible that the dealer peed in it.

This is why :

Drugs are stepped on, and considering Nitrogen is in pee, it may have added extra weight to the product, and considering it was bunk, it may have been chemically rocked up and presented as meth. It also has a yellow color to is, so that's 2 reasons why I think it may have been urine.

5. Portaldweller

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    \

Urine... from what swim understands it is impossible to refine meth from your urine.

6. vorsybl

vorsybl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm just shooting ideas out there to try and see what it could've been. It sucks to get ripped off and serves as a harsh reminder to how lame dealers can be.

7. Portaldweller

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yea swim already has a stash that his friend dont know about but swim always is getting his friend high and likes to keep it pro status quo and its his friends turn to come trhough but his connect is even pissed about the quality, My hook up is his homie/neighbor and dont get anything bunk and even gets best prices. It makes me mad though the his friend wont make the intro ductions or even mention to his ppl that Swim can get them better deals no clue why he wont do it just says that he wont and dont have to explain why.... kinda lame....but that is why he is passing out on swims bed while I am up and here

8. vorsybl

vorsybl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Get some rest man. And I think it's quid pro quo but I get what ur saying.
    Really the only fair people and reasonable vendors are ones of cannabis. Acid dealers aren't that bad either, but some can be kind of disconnected from reality if you know what I mean. As far as powder goes in all its varieties, hard to get a straight deal

9. Portaldweller

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    Oh for sure Swim will get his rest he just not tired right now high or not he took a few days break and slept 12+ hours those days so high or not today I would still be up. True about the weed peeps that is what swim and swims neighbor are we just like to have other stuff for personal consumption

10. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    We don't ID drugs or cuts here. With out a lab, any suggestions would be pointless speculation. Please look at the various TEKs here that show how meth can be cleaned of impurities.

11. Heretic.Ape.

Heretic.Ape. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Indeed we do not play ring around the rosey in trying to toss out guesses to an answer that can only be solved by chemical testing.
    If you don't know what it is, I'd recommend not feeding it to your pet and making a mental note not to buy from that particular catfood outlet again.

12. nevergoback

nevergoback Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I got half a gram of meth the other day. Anyway SWIM always has ice and this stuff was a yellow rock, and when swim crushed it, was powder. I had never seen nor heard of this type of meth before. It didn't smoke as much as crystal and had a buttery taste to it and a very strong chemical smell. Anyway the stuff was super strong, and I felt it her her within seconds of the first hit, physichally and mentally, hit her extremely strong. SWIM experienced a very intense euphoric 12 hour high and was still wide awake with dilated puils all of the next day. Apparently this type of meth is really rare. Apparently it means its dirty meth? However I found this to be the strongest meth i had ever had!

I live in Australia if thats of any help

13. Mick Mouse

Mick Mouse Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    54 y/o from Cayo Loco
    Sounds like the old-school "peanut butter" dope. It has a reputation of being dirty but strong. A simple acetone wash will pull out most of the gakk and leave you with nice, shiny white product.

14. twakstar

twakstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It is a possibility if the pills used contained an antihistimine and were cooked using a simple one-pot synthesis that the result would be yellow dope that is powdery. this way does technically make for a "dirtier" product versus ice. my sexy kitty lives in florida, so she is speaking for what she has encountered in that area. if the shit didn't get you high it probably had too much muratic acid in it.. that will give it a yellowish/brownish tint but it would be more gummy than powder. she's just speaking from experience, so hope it helps!

15. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have also heard of the PB dope, though she's never seen it or known anyone other than her hook up who has. Guess it's not a midwest thing?

16. nevergoback

nevergoback Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Thanks for your replies everyone! Yeah it does sound like its peanut butter dope. Never had anything like it before!

17. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    from my experience yellow crystals were not strong at all.

18. Kidx

Kidx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My cat's dealer sold her crack instead of meth once, and some crack is yellow. That wouldn't give you a 12 hour high though.

19. nevergoback

nevergoback Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    It wasn't crystals, it was powder. and I found it to be the strongest dope I'd ever had!

20. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My first thought was also Crack, but I wasn't sure how it would smoke out of a piece. Only done it once, so I have no clue when it comes to that shit.