Opinions - Yet another newbie should he/shouldn't he question

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by AceOvArts, Jan 7, 2006.

1. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have tried more or less everything but as far as Opiates only Poppy tea and raw Opium chased. He has never been addicted "persae" to anything (he can use and stop whenever he feels the need, stopping for many months at a time, with any drug (though he never tried crack))
    I am 40, has a family and a good job but is very inquisative and gets bored real easily.
    He is interested in H just to see what it does, is it worth it to try a bag ?
    Or should he just be happy with what he has done in the past 20 years of experimentation.
    If youre a user, abuser, part timer or rarely use H he would like to hear your thoughts and opinions.
    Thanks

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I would not recommend trying it if you have made it this far without. If you do decide to do it, just realise that the best thing is not to do it again.Thats just how I feel anyways. There are plenty of other drugs out there that are good for occasional use. I would recommend having an occasional joint once in awhile.

3. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    First off - Sands - That is the coolest Avatar ever.
    Second - Ace - At this point in your life nothing good can come of it - Family first. Youwill find that the tea actually gives stronger feelings in the first place, but is less addicting (still very addictive). What if you get some bad H becuase people don't care since they've never seen you before and figure they won't see you again. Imagine explaining to your kids from a hospital bed why you are there.

4. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    H is an extremely strong opiate. If you are naive to opiates you would be better off trying some milder ones. Try to find some oxycontin. Sniff a 10mg line, if that doesn't work another 10mg line. The buzz is very similar to H and will be pharmaceutical grade. Or even 2-3 norcos would be a good, safe high. H is blown way out of proportion. It's just morphine cooked with acetic acid anhydride. Why not get a 30mg morphine pill and sniff it? That would be very similar to H and much, much safer. When you say to want to try H what method are to thinking about using. I have never injected H but people say it is way better than the other ways (smoking, intranasally, rectally). I would never inject a street drug. If it was pharmaceutical grade that would probably be a different story though. You would probably get sick from the H unless you took a tiny amount, if you are not opiate tolerant. Just a warning: a bunch of people got sick in canada a few years ago from smoking china white on foil. Turns out the china white wasn't H at all but some clandestinely made meperidine (demerol). It wasn't made right and one of the chemicals to make it very toxic if not complete reacted. They ended up getting a syndrome similar to parkinsons disease. Some recovered some didn't. Anyway just be extremely careful with street product.

5. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Like u4ic I would recommend some oxycontin. It probably is the closest thing you can come to to heroin. You know its purity and dont have to worry about its potency. However, it can be highly addictive and if you already have a family and had fun with your past drug experiences maybe its just not worth the risks. Up to you man. If you're that curious go for it cause youll have a great time, but make sure you dont have a steady supply or else it will drain your wallet and may cause many more problems with addiction and your family.

6. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well I live in the UK and he is not sure where he could get Oxycontin, He tells me he has seen it for sale on websites but these site cannot be trusted and usually would not post to the UK.
    I say he would only ever chase H and never inject. I smoked 2g of raw opium over a period of a few days and found though plesent, not really what he would call a "rush". Though he says Poppy tea was nice, for a while, ingesting became a bore the thick liquid made him gag in the end. He might do them again though.
    SWIM thanks you for all of your thoughts