Smoking - Yield when converting cocaine to crack?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by markdahman, May 30, 2005.

1. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Well im new to the whole coke thing but say u where to bu ya gram of coke and run thru the general process of removing the Hcl molecule by bonding the coke to the baking soda in a water solution and heating it so the solid rocks form... Seeing as we put in 1 gram of coke to a half a gram of baking soda would the result rock after cooking it weight a gram and a half? or would it weigh less because u lose some yeild because of the cut in ur coke or something?

Any comments are welcome if u have experience in cooking crack please give me a average yeild off 1 gram of coke to start withEdited by: markdahman

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  2. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you will definantly not get 1 1/2 grams. you are right about the cut aspect, that is why it will be slightly less. I couldn't tell you how much a gram of coke would cook up to, because they're all cut differantly. but you go the idea man, rock it up and then spark it.

3. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Not that this would be on my mind at all or do i plan on doing this but seeing as ur cooking the coke the yeild would be higher at the end right? Theoreticly if someone paid XXX for a gram of coke and cooked it into crack and sold each .1 g @ XXX$ they would make theyr money back forsure?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2006
  4. milky tears

milky tears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I haveallways found (in the UK) thatI will allways make more cash by rocking the coke up, unless of course you have very shitty coke to start with.

5. Nizzle

Nizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    I'd be shocked if someone actually payed that much for a gram of coke.

6. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have a plan to purchase 7-14 grams himself next week and plans to rock it all up and he rock it ALL UP!!! if SWIM starts with at lets say 3-4 grams what kind of yield is he looking at? and what kind of yield in total when it comes to 99% it will be 10-14 grams.

NOW PLEASE SWIM IS VERY NEW AND HAS ONLY COOKED OUT OF SPPOONS. HE KNOWS COOKERS BUT NONE HE BELIEVES R PRO ENOUGH FOR HIM. HE WOULD RATHER LEARN HIMSELF AND ROLL THE DICE, HELL MAYBE GET LUCKY AND GET A HUGE ROCK.

BASICALLY SWIM IS ASKING FOR ANYONE WHO CAN SHOW HIM LEGIT PROCESSES OF CONVERTING COCAINE INTO CRACK BY USING BAKING SODA OR AMMONIA. SWIM IS A VERY SMART YOUNG MAN AND IS LOOKING FOR EASY WAYS AND WAYS TO MAKE THE BEST SHIT POSSIBLE. PLZ LET SWIM KNOW WITH A PM.

7. somefella

somefella Newbie

Reputation Points:
    depends how much cocaine is left in the yack when you buy the half oz. also depends on how well you can cook