Combinations - Your favorite party drug and party drugs combinations!!

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by supremedan, Feb 15, 2007.

1. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Post here your 3 stand alone favorite party drugs and why they are your favorites and then post your favorite party drugs cobinations!!!

Favorite party drugs:

My favorite is GHB:
    this gets My first vote all the way!!! makes me feel happy, desinhibited, energy to dance, talkitive...really takitive, makes me have some emotional feeling like MDMA, makes me wanna get the girls, makes me have a hard cock all the time, Makes SWIM have a aswome time while My mind is totally clear and Sober, Swim rememebre everything in detail with G, and makes time seem like it lasts forever.....Swim can take G everyday and feel the same effects all the way...actually swims prefers BDO over G cause it lasts longer....but GHB is the substance that goes in my mind so swim consders BDO as GHB.

Second place: Alcohol.....disinhibited, silly, giglish, wanna dance, wanna get girls...the bad part is that SWIM won´t remember the whole night and it gets you destroyed in next day.

third place: MDMA.....only good with eletronic music in parties, can´t use so often cause it looses its effects....to emotional...good to do with friends but not so good if you wanna get girls cause swim gets too emotional to even think about sex.

Best combinations: MDMA then GHB in the come down, GHB plus EC really resembles first MDMA experience, Alcohol + any strong stimulants

post yours!!!!

2. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey supremedan, nice to see you here! ;)

SWIM wonders about a combo of GHB and Cocaine

3. Demented Ferret

Demented Ferret Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried a GHB + Cocaine combo one time, he says that it wasn't too great and overall thinks it would have been better taking them seperately.

4. supremedan

supremedan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    lol.....nice to seing you here too!! hey...whats you fav combination?

5. swetnbullitz

swetnbullitz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am a simple guy who hasn't fully explored the drug kingdom but SWIM told me about a few things he likes:
    shrooms, THC, and methylphenidate,
    shrooms are great fun in small parties, shit looks great, things are hilarious, and the interpersonal connections can be intense w/o any emotion or drama.

pot is nice to relax and just enjoy the scene, almost anywhere

SWIM tends to prefer the ER forms of methylphenidate taken orally, they make great spontaneous conversation, everything is fun and energetic, but not manic.

the best thing is that there is no bad crash. and they havent caused problems for SWIM like other things can - that way almost every party is a good time for SWIM.

SWIM often samples different drugs in the same evening but tends to regret it b/c it tends to turn everything into a blur without the full "good" effects of any individual substance.

maybe I don't know the best combinations and would like to know of some that can be fun but with harm reduction as the first priority.

6. Votorx

Votorx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    SWIM's favority party drug has to be alcohol or weed. He feels that these are the only drugs worth going to a party with but hasn't tried anything like GHB.

Second place has to go with LSD. Unusual yes...but he enjoys the experiance, but never Shrooms. I get very agressive when he's around people he's not comfortable with, or doesn't know.

As for his favorite combination. MDMA and weed. Simple yet always enjoyable.

7. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A benzo with pot, alcohol, opiate and tad bit of coke
    Swim likes ativan very relaxing allowing you still not to make a fool of your self in fron of the girls. Alcohol only a few beers up to probally 6 or 7. Opiates a small amount of hydromorphone or more likely a time released oxy keeps you from leaving the party to score more. And the coke eewww a must for after 12 on these drugs. A gram will do but swim keeps at least 9 ativan around alcohol pot and more opiates if he is going to do this. Swim spreads the gram out over about 5 hours

8. beena

beena Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from U.K.
    I would have to say large quantities of alcohol (strictly spririts though with energy drinks as mixer), then ecstasy (2or3 little pills does it for SWIM) and enough weed to chainsmoke for several blissful hours. This little combo caused SWIM to hallucinate once and discover mind tunnels, but thats another story . . .

9. LiLiTH

LiLiTH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from costa_rica
    Depending on the kind of party I like LSD in low dose. It gives her clear thoughts, insight and mild visuals. She also enjoys being the outside observer which ocassionaly gives her giggles no one else understands.

Hmmm I also like MDMA for partying but the quality of the pills is often so bad she has not been doing it lately.

10. azrael2600

azrael2600 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  11. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Mixing up opiates, amphetamines and depressive intoxicants is very dangerous. Just a heads up for people who might stumble upon this thread and think combining all of these drugs together is fine and dandy. No-one should recommend combining these, keep that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  12. augentier

augentier Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The only drug that I like to party with is alcohol - to her, that is alcohol's sole purpose and when she's done anything else, even weed, she just doesn't want to party. She'd rather chill with a few close friends or by herself when she does other drugs.

13. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I've seen enough of that at parties (any kind. techno, breakcore, d 'n b, goa) There are these guys laying against the wall, fast asleep, not even visibly breathing. I always wonder what they took to be able to sleep at near-90 dB music. Usually it's GHB or GHB + alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  14. frenchywife

frenchywife Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For SWIM, the answer's simple - nothing compares to Ecstasy - she thinks it's the best drug in the world - best everything - no harsh comedowns or withdrawals and nothing even comes close to the high. SWIM's heard that meth is more intense - she doesn't think so - no comparison!

15. revren

revren Newbie

Reputation Points:
    o/

For SWIM as a standalone at a party still a big fan of 5meo-dipt and MDA.

welcome home
    rev

16. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from zimbabwe
    1. MDMA
    2. MDMA
    3. MDMA

Combinations: MDMA and MDMA

It's the only choice for SWIM, but then again I like drum and base and hugs to much

17. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    1. Ketamine
    2. LSD
    3. MDMA/Pills

SWIM loves dropping a couple of tabs and a couple of pills/mdma bombs then doing K whilst they both kick in. SWIM loves the amazingly confused state of mind and insane visuals the ket and acid bring, and the incredible euphoria of the lsd working with the mdma. Ket is then great on the comedown.

18. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I used to think d 'n b was a poor choice for mdma... but he fell in love with the deeper longer resonating beats and the hovers.. when he's in front of the man-height speakers. It's like go-go-go-slap-my-brain-around-yaaah! :D

19. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ambien and/or alcohol for a party party
    mj or dxm at a kickback if everyone else is on it
    cant forget good ol yayo(I think focalin is better though)

20. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    #1 Methamphetamine - its not my favorite, just most commonly used. And my favorite.

#2 weed - you gotta love it