Dose - Your Ingestion Method?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by bngbng, Jun 26, 2006.

1. bngbng

bngbng Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Though SWIM only does it once every year or two, he got some tonight. It reminded him of the old days and how he used to have a schedule for the ingestion for the MAX peak and easiest comedown:

3 or 4 pills
    - Chew one of the pills and immediatly swallow the 2nd one whole.
    - Wait for the onset (20-30 min) and swallow the 3rd one.
    - After the onset stops and the roll begins, chew the 4th one.

It worked superb all the times I did it before (he used to use Ecastasy 1-2 times weekly)
    It worked GREAT on SWIM tonight :)
    Now let's see how nad the comedown is...

Anyone else do something similar?

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Seems like a lot of pills in a very short space of time.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yup. Don't try this at home (or elsewhere), kids. You could easily O.D. and have a very nasty time. Especially if cut with things like methamphetamine or DXM. If it were PMA - it would likely kill you.

Talk to others with experience with whatever pill is going around. Preferably, purchase and use a test-kit. And always begin any experimentation on the low side. You can always adjust upwards next weekend if you so decide. And remember: What is in one green pill with a dancing skunk on it in Bourne, Massachusetts is likely very different from what is in an identical pill in Tirana, Albania.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Why chew? XTC doesn't exactly taste good, it stings the tongue and swallowing pills whole won't be that much longer in waiting anyway.

5. bngbng

bngbng Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yes, SWIM told me chewing is horrible and causes almost instant nausea for him. However, it takes SWIM about 20min for the onset to begin, and about 1hr for the roll to begin. By chewing one first, SWIM "stacks" the duration so not only does the roll begin earlier, but the peak is more intense and the comedown is a lot easier and smooth.

SWIM choose to smoke a few bowls to make it easier to sleep, and actually started tripping while he was laying down. This leads him to believe that the pills included DXM - which he has a lot of experience with from years ago - and was later backed up by an Online Pill Report site which reported that the specific "brand" was known to contain MDMA, DXM and Caffeine. Not a 100% backing, but the sample location was close to his home location.

Overall, I am glad he does not do this as often as he used to. It's great fun, but interferes with his business the next day. Especially this time, though I do believe what he felt was due to the large (almost 2 year) span between his last dose.

6. bngbng

bngbng Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Actually, I thought when he looked up the pill online last night that is said the pill contained DXM. He just checked and this is the result:

MDMA : 4 Caffeine : 1 MDE : 1 Methamphetamine : 1 Pseudo/Ephedrine : 1

7. gargravarr

gargravarr Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Since swim rolls rarely (once every other month or so) he tends to take it to the semi-extreme and put himself in possible danger with unknown pills. He likes to swallow one, wait a while, then chew one and snort the last. Only three pills, not too bad really. If he only got one pill, I would most always chew it. Taste never bothered him much.

8. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM swallows A pill, then about 4 hours later may swallow another pill.

No bravado (or stupidity) involved!

Thanks for your instructions on "how not to take extacy" bngbng!

9. bngbng

bngbng Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Everyone seems to think 3-4 pills is a lot.
    I am a big guy and has been doing it this way for quite a long time, from 3 different suppliers. Could be that they are not that potent, his buddies do the same thing.

SWIM's first dose years ago was 1 pill. Hit hard, then when he got into it he immediatly started taking at least 2-3 each time, which is his ideal dose.
    Perhaps you are all getting stronger and longer lasting product.

10. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Um....

bngbng, its not the quantity of pills that You took that I had objections to, its the time frame in which he took the pills.

Many people take 4 pills in a night, spread over, say, 12 hours. I don't see much of a problem with that. I might note that I don't take that many pills in 1 night.

You on the other hand, had 4 pills in the space of about 1 - 2 hours! That's what I would call excessive. 1 pill rocks SWIM's world, she couldn't even imagine taking a 2nd pill for at least 3 or 4 hours, let alone 3 more pills!

You needs to find another dealer! His E must suck!

11. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    does anyone else chew pills? i've heard of people doing this before but never knew why. does it really improve the spread-out-ness of the roll?

swim often takes 3 pills within the space of about 3 hours. he would like to spread them out a bit more but he finds there is a window for taking them. he doesnt like to drop earlier than about 11, cos he likes to start the night with a bit of light drinking to set the mood, or later than about 3am cos if he drops at 3am he will still be peaking at 7 or 8 by which time most parties will be coming to an end. with the quality of pills I am usually getting 3-4 is needed for maximum effect but it is different for everyone.

12. MaxCamel

MaxCamel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I have chewed many..but normally just parachutes 2 then ingest 1 an hour later..of course after I have tested with his kit first.
    Chewing doesnt really do anything different for SWIM.

13. gitst0opid

gitst0opid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Chewing up the pill is supposed to make it kick in faster. Since there is more surface area, it dissolves quicker.

14. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The thing I don't get is that the pills don't take THAT long to work, and I would rather avoid the nasty taste in the mouth and not chew them, and accept that she has to wait an extra MASSIVE 15 minutes or so for the pill to work by swallowing it whole!

I am interested in the plugging method, but doesn't want to plug at the expense of the duration of the roll. There have been mixed reports of the roll being shortened, due to the short onset and intensity of the peak. Is this true?

I am having her next E weekend in 3 weeks. She will have 4 pills, 2 for each night, and she wants to try plugging one or more then.

15. bravo

bravo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    TBH SWIM can eat 4 pills in one go as pills around are so crap, it doesnt make me stupid or that i think its a good thing its just that quality of e is terrible. stick to the powder.

And honestly what is the point in eatin rank tasting pills just so you dont have to wait another 10 minutes to come up. If you must insist on this maybe you should crush a couple of e's up and put them in a shot of water, surely that would induce a vey fast come up.

16. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well it depends on whether You have tested the pills before hand bravo. They are all different strengths and some may contain PMA or other substances which if taken in doses that high at once could be fatal.

17. bravo

bravo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Yes I do understand this, and so SWIM dont take pills anymore. Altough SWIM have often had odd highs from e he has never come across any PMA containing tablets.