Experiences - Zicam w/ g/f ...then smoking later (DXM + cannabis)

Discussion in 'DXM' started by PhoenixOnPhire, Jan 7, 2006.

1. PhoenixOnPhire

PhoenixOnPhire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A case report I read in a school book once:

Dose: Zicam Max (396mg) -- i poured some of hers into mine.. so i had more.

Me: just under 6' 190lbs Her: (first time) 5'2 107lbs

We downed it with some pepsi around 4pm, and started watching a movie. After about a half hour I told her to walk around a little bit, and she was like.. WOAH im on the moon!! Then she came back to sit down, and started scratching her wrist. I've read about robo-itch but never had seen it or felt it. She scared the crap out of me cause I was like holding arms down and she was shaking and saying.. gotta itch gotta itch. I got her to stop, and it started cause she had a hair band on her wrist. Then we watched the movie (ferris buller) and all was cool. Then she used the bathroom..and after about 10 min went by I went to check on her, and she was having a staring contest with the mirror. I had to pull her away cause she was back talking the mirror. Then she went and sat in the corner and started rocking, and I had to pull her up on the bed. We started watching kill bill.... bad idea.. she started having a bad trip, so I changed it to Animaniacs, which she liked and made us happy. She didn't want to be touched at all, so that was a bust on trying to experiment with anything, but that's fine with me, I just wanted to do it for the bonding. So she was kind of scared the whole time. And I thought i was going to puke once or twice, but didn't. The whole time felt like a couple days as usual, and it was about 10pm (6hrs later) when I drove her home.

I went on to go home and smoke the rest of the bud I had. And this stuff was amazing. I seriously had never been that high before in my life. Even Acid didn't compare to this. I was like in another dimension. I stood up went to the bathroom and still thought i was in bed. I tried opening then closing my eyes to see if i would be in bed but I wasnt. I seriously thought that i stopped breathing at certain points and had to bring myself down, then i went right back up and couldnt control it. That went from about 1130-230

>>>I NEED FEEDBACK ON THIS PART!! When I am tripping ballz.. i feel like my heart is racing WAY to fast and I can't consiously recognize that I am breathing, like i am so entranced. Is it normal to feel like everything melts away and all u have are your eyes? Cause I always stop myself before i get to a certain point, because i feel like if i completely let go, I'll die....

It's like 130 next day, and im still buzzed/hungover. And im talkin to my g/f ..and she says she had the best time of her life.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The smoking thing is normal, when on dxm any substance will have a greater effect on you. Thus when your tripping or in the afterglow you will feel so much more stoned.

As for your heart racing, make sure the dxm containing substance, make sure there is no pseudoeffedrine (sp) in it, because this will cause a speedy trip. Most of the time when i trip i listen to music and look at a visulizer... I dont feel my heart beating out of normal... So no, i dont get this... check what's in your DXM mix. maybe you drink to much soda and the caffeene hits you

Muirner

3. Wired350z

Wired350z Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Zicam w/ g/f ...then smoking later

Muirner lol you sound exactly like swim when he does dxm. Phoenix, I have felt that racing oh shit i'm going to die feeling, laying in bed with a very heavy dose(6oz bottle) of dxm polystyrenex(sp?) The best thing to do in My opinion is try to do something to chill out, music and focusing on something pleasent. It will eventually subside.

One a side note the dxm poly is a somewhat different animal, It doesn't hit as hard as fast as dxm hbr, it has a more gradual build up.

4. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Zicam w/ g/f ...then smoking later

I took 3-4 months (his highest ever dose was 550mg) from DXM and came back with a 450mg dose and smoked some really crystally skunk when he was peaking and walked miles and miles and ended up in a mcdonalds in the middle of nowhere, SWIM waited for at least 4 hours, the kind of 4 hours where you know only 1-2 minutes worth of things have happened, so really because you're used to dex you know it's 1-2 minutes, and you can just revel in the time distortion. SWIM gained the ability to see forwards and backwards, not 360 degrees, just straight ahead of him, and straight behind him. Behind him was a huge blue wall made out of really soft rubber, like pencil erasers, and if I thought about moving into it, the wall woul move closer. I eventually pushed the thought to the extreme and the blue wall pushed up against his back and he blended into it, and the whole of the back side of his body ceased to exist, or more accurately, it was the same as the blue wall, which no encompassed everything in the universe that was behind him. I could still see front and back, but now all he could see throught the eyes in the back of his head was the inside of the blue wall, a huge 3D box with nothing in it, just... blue. SWIM's friend's turn to order came and snapped SWIM out of it, he turned around and saw the rest of mcdonalds. SWIM then sat down and stared at his cheeseburger for all eternity and had one of the best body highs he's ever had. Weed and DXM deffinately is the absoloute dogs bollocks.