Zoloft, Cymbalta, Adderall XR, Methadone and Ambien

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by altissima, Aug 28, 2006.

1. altissima

altissima Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi there-
    This is actually swim's real, legally prescribed day. I had awful bouts of depression and anxiety. All of these meds were added slowly over years, and I have been on all other SSRIs and finds these two to be the most effective (Zoloft 100mg, Cymbalta 90mg.) Methadone is taken daily (5mg) for pain. The cymbalta helps with the pain after log-term use. Ambien (10 mg) is taken at night while in bed, and never within 10 hours of an adderall dose.
    This is Swim's regimen and I am happy to report that she is finally feeling a purpose to and meaning in life without physical and emotional pain.

Stay safe, and do your research....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007
  2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    good to hear that You is able to get through life avoiding physical pain and anxiety/depression! those can be tough demons to bear, even with medication. I would like to hear an experience report of an average day, what mental/physical changes the drugs cause, how they might interact, how this would differ from a day without drugs.

however swim's concern is that the link there might not be allowed. You may want to PM a mod and see if that link is okay to post!

3. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    It's great that you've gotten opver all your bouts, but I must say that you are taking alot of pills. Have you tried natural alternatives? Bannanas for instance are excellent sources of happy chemicals. Have a cookie or ice cream.But still, Kudous

4. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIC had to buy his allergy remedy on the black market befor it was prescribed to him, even after having at least 1 case of emercency treatment for this condititon at hospital and complaining for years about it, nearly dying of short breaht while doing sports and at nights.

those religous motherfuckers really fucked up swics life by doing nothign to help him.A little too much of incest in this area here, swic thinks, unforunately those psychos are reluctant to any pills other than bananas and ice cream or IE beer and wine et al. and although to swics experience suffering heavyly of minus symptoms and intellectual deprivation among with well over years planned simple maliciousness to fuck up lifes of swics alikes at all stages iand in all places, they still look like the nearly most normal people at the surface when having guests or being among themselves or others for a short, recreational while.

Anyway swic still wonders, at swics place it seems medicine is only for the nearly dying, old people.

5. Daytona71

Daytona71 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's daily prescribed meds are a bit more extensive than the thread starter but recently Cymbalta was added and the results have been all positive. A search did not find anything simply related to this medication and I will do some research on long term side effects as this may be just what the "Doctor Ordered"! The Cymbalta has made SWIM's 40mgs. of dextroamphetamine work more as SWIM recalled from many years ago. Will post this in the proper froum and ask some questions there, thanks