Combinations - Zolpidem + THC = very stoned

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Abrad, May 18, 2006.

1. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I took 20mg of Stilnoct (zilpidem 10mg tablets) about a hour ago they started to kick in. SWIM decides to go to bed, listen some music and go to bed, I went into his bedroom and lit a joint. I was average strenght rolled with normal rizzla papers. After a few tokes SWIM notice how stoned he is.. This surprised HIM because it was quite a weak joint rolled very sparimgly with average pollem (last gram).
    Well, SWIM finished the joint by which point I am really really stoned. SWIM feel as if have been smoking good dutch grass all day.

Has anyone else had any similar experiencens

2. Benzeneringz

Benzeneringz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think cannabis is the 'all purpose high' so to speak because it compliments almost every other drug so nicely. Zolpidem espically.

3. Fred the Janitor

Fred the Janitor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yea swims tried it a few times before. the weed really seems to get rid of the synthetic feel of the ambien

4. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I feel like shit today. He is a little surprised to have a hangover from zolpidem.

5. Norman14

Norman14 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried 10 mg of Zolpidem with half a bowl of Cannabis and was more stoned, like he was insane. He was even talking to himself because he was freaked out he would hallucinate, but he didn't.

However his friend took 20 mgs the same day and claimed to hallucinate, that other people were in the room, starting chatting incoherences using through IM.
    And then felt like it didnt really happen, like it was a dream.

That motivated SWIM to try 10 mg, and may or may not try 15 mg in the future.

I believe abuse of this combination might turn people insane, although he couldn't find anything related to that in google or wikipedia.

6. humdroid

humdroid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I took 10mg of these, for the purpose they were meant (honest) and he said they felt very much like a small line of Ketamne-sort of.
    I know what he means.

7. sledhead583

sledhead583 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Been on 10mg ambien for almost ten yrs. Its definately an interesting and useful drug.

8. MikePatton

MikePatton Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from israel
    I had it for a month, 10mg would never succeed in putting me to sleep, maybe because I take SSRIs as well. 20mg would usually succeed but have me waking up with a terrible hangover. So then I started to use it recreationally with weed. It gave it a really trippy quality and was overall very nice, it felt like a trippy version of alcohol. The most I tried was 40mg with a ton of weed and I was stoned as balls, with slight open eye visuals and perceptual distortions, along with great euphoria, I felt like I couldn't tell if I'm awake or just dreaming. I also experienced antrogade amnesia - I would wake up and see that I peed all over the toilet seat and had absolutely no recollection of ever going to the bathroom.

Unfortunately it has a very short duration.

9. seaturtle

seaturtle Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    5-10 mg of zolpidem without weed would give me open eyed visuals. With weed it's like an acid/dxm trip.

Zolpidem is real nasty stuff. Addiction builds rapidly.