This wiki article needs expansion.
Before Opening a Support TicketBefore opening a support ticket, please check if you can find the answer in the FAQ or in the site use forum.
Do not use a support ticket for questions that can be posted in the forum. For example if yu want to know the effect of a drug, then a support ticket is not the appropriate place. If you want to know how a site function works, then post in the site use forum.
How to open a Support TicketThere are 3 ways to reach the helpdesk:
- Go to create -> ticket. (on mobile open the hamburger menu first)
- Help -> Helpdesk -> open new ticket. (on mobile open the hamburger menu first)
- Bottom of page -> Helpdesk -> open new ticket.
- Choose the appropriate category.
- Fill in all fields and clearly describe the issue.
- After you have opened a ticket, you will receive an email with a link to the ticket.
- You will receive an alert when a staff member replies to your ticket.
- Once you find that your ticket is resolved, please let the staff know that the ticket can be closed.